|Boom length:||5700mm||Swing Speed:||9.6 rpm|
hydraulic shovel excavator,
crawler hydraulic excavator
Caterpillar Excavator 330D2L with 30tons Operation Weight , 156kw Cat Engine, 1.54m3 Bucket
|Model||330D2L||Engine||CAT C7.1 Acert|
|Displacement (L)||7.01||Emission||EU Stage II, and China Stage II Nonroad equivalent emission standards.|
|Engine power (kw)||156||
|Pilot System – Maximum Pressure||3920.0 kPa||Boom Cylinder – Bore||140.0 mm|
|Boom Cylinder – Stroke||1407.0 mm||Stick Cylinder – Bore||150.0 mm|
|Stick Cylinder – Stroke||1646.0 mm||Boom length (mm)||5700|
|1.54||Swing Speed||9.6 rpm|
|Swing Torque||82.2 kN-m||
Max digging radius
CAT excavator 330D2L used Cat C7.1 ACERT engine, has been designed to meet U.S. EPA Tier 2, EU Stage II equivalent emission standards. The C7.1 ACERT engine incorporates proven, robust components and precision manufacturing you can count on for reliable and efficient operation.
1. The engine speed control improves fuel efficiency and reduces fuel consumption and noise levels by managing pump and engine speed.
2. This engine is less sensitive to low quality fuel and also delivers reduced fuel consumption.
3. Automatic engine speed control is activated during no-load or light-load conditions which reduces engine speed minimizing fuel consumption.
4. The radial seal air filter features a double-layered filter core for more efficient filtration and is located in a compartment behind the cab.
5. A warning is displayed on the monitor when dust accumulates above a preset level.
The 330D2 L comes with a number of new developments and features to help you make the best use in construction project.